1. Protection of personal data according to the LOPD
Fornituras Medinilla, in application of the current legislation on protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms of the website: https://www.forniturasmedinilla.com/, are included in the specific automated files of users of the services of Fornituras Medinilla. The collection and processing of personal data is intended to maintain the business relationship and the performance of information, training, advice and other activities of Fornituras Medinilla. These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary with the sole objective of fulfilling the purpose outlined above. Fornituras Medinilla adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be done by the user himself by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address: C/ Zurbarán, 13, 11600 Ubrique (Cádiz). The user declares that all the data provided by him/her are true and correct, and commits to keep them updated, communicating the changes to https://www.forniturasmedinilla.com/
2. Purpose of the processing of personal data: For what purpose will we process your personal data?
In Fornituras Medinilla, we will treat your personal data collected through the Web Site: https://www.forniturasmedinilla.com/, with the following purposes:
1. In case of contracting of goods and services offered through https://www.forniturasmedinilla.com/ , to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of service.
2. Sending of information requested through the forms available at https://www.forniturasmedinilla.com/
3. To send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising from https://www.forniturasmedinilla.com/ and the sector. We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above. The fields in these registers must be filled in, and it is impossible to carry out the purposes expressed if these data are not provided.
3. How long is the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities for the services provided may arise.
4. Intellectual property rights
https://www.forniturasmedinilla.com/ is the owner of all the copyrights, intellectual and industrial property, "know how" and any other rights related to the contents of the website https://www.forniturasmedinilla.com/ and the services offered therein, as well as the programs necessary for its implementation and related information. The reproduction, publication and/or not strictly private use of the contents, total or partial, of the website https://www.forniturasmedinilla.com/ is not allowed without prior written consent.
5. Commercial communications
In application of the LSSI. https://www.forniturasmedinilla.com/ will not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or other equivalent electronic communication means that have not been previously requested or expressly authorized by the recipients of the same. In the case of users with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, https://www.forniturasmedinilla.com/ is authorized to send commercial communications referring to products or services of https://www.forniturasmedinilla.com/ that are similar to those initially contracted with the client. In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to him through the Customer Service channels. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)